Large (190 m²) and well maintained 30's house with 6 bedrooms, quiet garden and roof terrace on the Croeselaan in Utrecht!
Rent: € 2,250.00 exclusive
Condition: Without furniture (including TV in the living room)
No home sharers permitted
- Free parking in the street
- Very spacious and well-kept house with many original details
- Central location near the Utrecht Central Station
- Large garden and beautiful roof terrace
· Hall / cloakroom with various original details, such as stained glass, authentic tiling and old panel doors
· Hallway with large pantry and separate toilet
· Staircase to first floor
· Modern, open kitchen with fridge, freezer, combi microwave, close-in-boiler, 5-burner gas stove
· Spacious living room with oak parquet floor, stained glass windows and patio doors to the garden
· Quiet, walled in garden with grape vines, fig tree etc.
· Cabinet with space and connections for washing machine and dryer
· Bathroom with shower cabin, bath, toilet and sink
· Bedroom 1 with wall cupboard
· Bedroom 2 with fitted wardrobe and wooden desk
· Bedroom 3 with fitted wardrobe, wall-filling wardrobes, king size bed
NB bedroom 2 and 3 are open to each other.
· Bedroom 4
· Bedroom 5
· Bedroom 6 with fitted wardrobe, washbasin / cabinet and wall-filling bookcase
· You arrive in the attic via a fixed staircase
· Cupboard wall, storage space under the sloping roof
· French doors to the roof terrace
· Roof terrace with a view of the Dom Tower
This beautiful property is located at 10 minutes walk from Central Station Utrecht or the new Vaartsche Rijn Station. With your car you quickly access the highway and parking is free in front of the house or in the neighborhood. By car or public transport you can reach the Zuid-As Amsterdam or at the Central Station Amsterdam within half an hour. The Jaarbeurs Utrecht is a 5 minute walk. Several nurseries, primary and secondary schools, including the International School, are located in the immediate vicinity. Just a stone's throw away is a supermarket that is open all year round until 22:00 in the evening. Various dining establishments can be found in the vibrant Veilinghaven. Within 10 minutes walk you are at the largest cinema in Utrecht. Via the new bicycle walkway at the Rabobank you are also in the historic city center in 10 minutes. The house has a nice and quiet garden and through the back you can walk to a play and soccer field.
Looking for a centrally located and spacious family house with many original details, garden and roof terrace in Utrecht?
Please contact us! For questions you can contact House Hunting Utrecht by phone on +31 (0) 30 7210909.
This text is not legally binding. Upon approval of landlord / owner only.