Comfortable living in a young child-friendly environment with shops, schools and other facilities within walking distance? This is possible in this surprisingly spacious and well-maintained house with storage and nice living areas. Located in a very popular quiet location in "Blixembosch" (French Quarter) with good parking facilities in front of the door.
Ground floor layout
Hall with a wooden floor, meter cupboard (7 groups, 2 earth leakage switches and a fiber optic connection), cloakroom niche and access to the living room.
Cozy living room with lots of light and equipped with a wooden floor, decorative plaster walls, radiator conversion and access to the backyard.
Open kitchen with a neat kitchen with various upper and lower cabinets,
gas hob, extractor hood, combi oven, fridge, dishwasher and wooden floor.
Portal with a wooden floor, partly tiled toilet with fountain and the stairs to the 1st floor.
Layout 1st floor
Spacious landing with laminate flooring, access to the bedrooms, bathroom and stairs to the 1st floor.
Bedroom of approx. 3.60 mx 3.41 m with laminate flooring, ornamental plaster walls and a door with a French balcony. Through this room is the 2nd bedroom accessible.
Bedroom of approx. 3.60 mx 1.89 m with laminate flooring, ornamental plaster walls and a door with a French balcony.
Neat fully tiled bathroom with a bath, shower with thermostat, sink and toilet.
Layout 2nd floor
Via a staircase accessible overflow with a laminate floor, decorative plaster walls and access to 2 bedrooms and the laundry / laundry room.
Bedroom of approx. 3.54 m x 2.66 m with laminate flooring and ornamental plaster walls.
Bedroom of approx. 3.54 m x 2.63 m with laminate flooring and ornamental plaster walls.
Heating system.- / laundry room with a washing machine connection, arrangement of the
heating.-combi boiler (Nefit year 1999) and the mechanical ventilation unit.
Nicely landscaped front garden.
Fine backyard on the sunny southwest with ornamental paving, awning, lawn, outside tap, back and a storage room with lighting and electricity.
* This is an attractive property with lots of storage space
* The ground floor has a wooden floor
* Attractive living room with lots of light
* Open kitchen with a neat design
* 4 bedrooms
* Complete bathroom with bath and shower
* Fine backyard with storage and back on the sunny southwest
* Located in an excellent quiet location in the popular residential area "Blixembosch"
(French Quarter) near shops, schools, childcare, sports facilities, nature and
* Come and see without obligation and experience the fine location and comfort that this home offers. Call or mail
for a viewing
* Income requirement: 3 times the rent
* Rental period: at least 12 months
* Administration costs: on request
* Pets: on request
* Rent is excluding energy and media