Living in Eindhoven Center at high altitude!
Househunting offers for rent an upholstered apartment with 2 bedrooms at the Duke Hendrik van Brabantplein.
In this striking high building with a wide view, it is comfortable living, within walking distance of all amenities, central station, center, Stratumseind and park. In a quiet and neat residential area where it is quiet and perfectly situated for all urban amenities.
The house, largely renovated and is well maintained, has an area of about 75 m2 and has a balcony from the living room with a wide view over the city. Especially in the living room it is good to stay: a very bright room with enough space for a large dining table and a generous sitting area.
- The apartment is upholstered
- Minimum rental period of 12 months
- Rental price including service costs, parkingspace and advance payment heating costs at € 1055,- per month.
- additional costs gas (for cooking), water, electricity, tv / internet & municipal taxes are not included
- deposit € 1055, -
- Pets not allowed
- Income requirement: at least 3 times the rent
- Administration costs: on request