HouseHunting offers for rent in the centre of Eindhoven you will find this newly build furnished studio. On walking distance of the Central Station and the centre of Eindhoven with all facilities as shops, restaurants and cafés. The 'Stratumseind' is around the corner.
For more detailed information regarding the apartments you can view our Facebook page: Museumpoort - studentenhuisvesting.
Depending on your age and income you are able to ask rental allowance. For receiving rental allowance you need to be at least 23 years with a maximum yearly income of € 21.025,-. To calculate how much rental allowance you would be able to receive you can go to the website www.toeslagen.nl. The maximum allowance per month is € 304,-.
In the complex you will find an elevator and are common bike-storage, outer space and central washingspace available.
Due to the big windows the studios are very light and you will enjoy a nice view.
The service costs contain out of:
- General maintenance.
- Security equipment (fire prevention etc.).
- Gas, water and electricity common areas.
- Cleaning common areas.
- Maintenance of the elevator.
- Studio will be delivered furnished. ( see pictures )
- Only STUDENTS allowed.
- Rental allowance is possible.
- Renting price including servicecosts, use of furniture, city tax & internet comes to €800,- per month.
- Renting price is excluding advance payment of approx. €50,- for gas, water and electricity.
- All people renting the studios need to have a My Housing Account. The costs herefore are one-time € 225,- excl. VAT..
- Deposit: 2 times rent.
- All interested people should register at https://museumpoort.verhuurtbeter.nl. The costs for registrating are € 50,- incl. VAT.