Comfortable living in a young child-friendly environment with shops, schools and other facilities within walking distance? This is possible in this surprisingly spacious and well-maintained house with storage and nice living areas. Located in a very popular and quiet location in "Strijp" with good parking facilities in front of the house.
Entrance / hall with laminate flooring, meter cupboard (4 groups, cooking group and RCD). Living room with laminate flooring and stucco walls, fitted wardrobe and shutters both at the front and rear. Half open kitchen at the rear with laminate flooring and kitchen equipment in L-shape with ceramic hob, extractor hood, sink, dishwasher, refrigerator and ample storage space. Construction with lots of windows and light that is equipped with a laminate floor, shutters, sliding doors and access door to the backyard.
Landing with laminate flooring. 3 bedrooms all with laminate flooring, wallpaper walls and a shutter. Fully tiled bathroom at the rear with shower, sink, hanging closet and design radiator.
Foreman with laminate flooring, rear skylight and storage space. Central heating room with washer and dryer connections, central heating combi boiler (Remeha, built in 2017). Bedroom 4 with skylight at the rear and storage space.
GARDEN & STORAGE:
Front garden with planting. Backyard with back located on the sunny west. Decorated with ornamental tiles and borders. In the back of the garden there is a storage room with electricity.
- Spacious, developed house with sunny backyard on the west and storage.
- Located on a quiet and child-friendly residential courtyard in the popular district Strijp near St Trudoplein, shops, schools, Strijp S, roads, etc!
- Shutters on both the front and the rear.
- Cv-combi boiler has been replaced in 2017.
- Partly equipped with double glazing.
- Plot area 160 m².
- Sunny garden on the west.
- Living area 105 m².
- Content 378 m³.
- Year of construction 1988.
- Administration costs on request
- Income requirement: minimum 3 times the monthly rent
- Acceptance in consultation.