Always wanted to live in an old rebuild School building in the very Centre of Eindhoven ? This is your chance! This beautiful spacious soft-furnished split level Town House of 117m2 has great views with high ceilings, big windows. 2 bedrooms, luxurious kitchen, bathroom. Separate dining and living room.
The architecture make this house special. The beautiful, authentic windows are maintained while rebuilding. The high ceilings of 4 meters creates an unprecedented feeling of spaciousness. Furthermore, the various French balconies also offer a particularly pleasant atmosphere.
The 'Cicogne' development was built in and around an old textile school, of which most characteristic parts of this inner-city location have been maintained. Partly the old school has been renovated, partly rebuilt in its original state and new city houses have been placed on the courtyard. In 2003, the architect KOVOS won an architectural prize with this unique plan. In addition, the complex is equipped with a common and beautifully landscaped courtyard.
Ideally located between Wilhelminaplein and Kleine Berg. On the prettiest part of Eindhoven City Centre. It is located in secured community which used to be and old School building. Rebuild in traditional style, is very near by the hustle and bustle of the Central Area of Eindhoven. With ‘De Kleine Berg” just around the corner.
- General entrance to courtyard also with access to the parking garage
- Entrance house with terrace with lighting
- Hall with meter cupboard and wardrobe space
- Toilet room with hanging closet and fountain
- Spacious kitchen with all equipment
- Work / office space with double doors to the terrace
- If desired, the ground floor can also be divided into a living room with kitchen and bedroom
- Living room
- Storage room with washing machine connection,
- Spacious bedroom
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Luxury bathroom with walk-in shower with rain shower, washbasin, hanging closet, bath and designer radiator
- 117 m2 of living space (not NEN-measured)
- Rental price €1.500,- including servicecosts and private parking spot. : excl utilities
- for a minimum of 12 months
- Deposit 1 months’ rent
- 2 Bedrooms
- Administration costs on request
- Income requirement : 3 times the rent