Important: Home is partly furnished!
Just 1 minute away from the citycircle to the highway, between Ginneken and Ruitersbos, is this beautiful property located with plenty of outdoor space. The house is approximately 240 m2 and fully decorated; ready to move in! From this perfect location, nice walks can be made in Markdal and Mastbos, and you can easily reach the Ginnekenmarkt within a few minutes.
Through the nice entrance you enter the spacious hall (approx. 13 m2). Here you have access to the first floor by a staircase, as well as to the toilet, laundry room (with washing machine and dryer), spacious basement (approx. 15 m2) and playroom / backroom (approx. 13 m2) with built-in wardrobe at the back of the house. From the hall you will also reach the lounge, dining room and kitchen.
The spacious open kitchen (about 16 m2) has plenty of storage space and full equipment. The kitchen is in open connection with the dining room (approx. 23 m2). At the front of the house, you will find the sitting room (approx. 23 m2) with 2 large fitted wupboards. The ground floor is decorated with a high-quality wooden floor. The high ceilings give the home an open and characteristic look.
From the kitchen and the backroom you have access to the spacious, green garden with a barn (about 11 m2). The garden is approximately 175 m2 and has a nice terrace, grass and lots of greenery. The back of the house is fully equipped with shutters.
Through the staircase you will reach the first floor. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms, a separate toilet and a bathroom. There is also a fixed closet. The entire floor has floor coverings.
- Bedroom I (about 7 m2) is located at the front of the house and serves perfectly as a play or storage room. There is also an additional cupboard and a sink.
-Bedroom II (approx. 21 m2) is also located at the front and has nice details such as a beautiful closed fireplace and gives access to a French balcony.
- Bedroom III (approx. 25 m2) is located at the back of the house and gives you access to the roof terrace and the bathroom. The bathroom (approx. 8 m2) is located at the back and features a large double sink, bath and toilet. The roof terrace is approximately 11 m2 and also gives access to the garden by a fixed staircase. Finally, you will find the staircase to the second floor. Here are 4 bedrooms (1 not in use for tenant), a separate toilet and there is also floor covering.
- Bedroom IV (approx. 11 m2) is located at the front of the house and serves perfectly as walk-in closet or storage room. There is also a cupboard and a sink.
- Bedroom V (approx. 15 m2), also at the front, with installation cv (in closet), has 2 large fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom VI (approx. 24 m2), located at the back, gives access to a balcony and an additional laundry and storage room. This bedroom also has an open bathroom with bathtub. In this bedroom is a woven solid floor.
More pictures coming!