This studio, located in the heart Maastricht, is on the third floor.
Even though the studio is in the city centre, it is easy accessible by public transportation.
Modern furnished and fully equipped, this studio is also suitable for short-stay.
The “Tongersestraat” is in walking distance of the city park, the University, various supermarkets, the weekly fresh market on the Market square, a wide variety of shops in the main shopping area, numerous (small) cafes, restaurants, cinema and theatre.
The touristic hotspots are also nearby, such as the famous “Vrijthof”, the historic Basilica of our lady, and the modern shopping area “Mosae Forum”.
The studio is on the third floor. De entrance, entered by the communal stairs, gives direct access to the living area of the studio.
The kitchen is fully equipped and has an oven, electric stove, dishwasher and plenty of cabins.
The living area contains a sofa, a cabinet and a TV (cable and wireless internet are included).
The bathroom is compact, but gives space for a sink, toilet, shower and a washingmachine
The bedroom is accessible by a stair that leads to the mezzanine. A comfortable bed, closet and good lighting.
Extra services included:
- Every 2 weeks cleaning of the toilet, bathroom and kitchen
- At the start there is a complete set of towels and sheets
- Clean-up costs € 175,= for 3 months and are compulsory.
- Rent based on a stay for at least 5 months. (shorter stay is also possible, please get in contact with our office)
- If you rent this place you will have to pay rent and booking costs, please contact us if you want more information.