In the centre of Eindhoven you will find this newly build complex with studentapartments. On walking distance of the Central Station and the centre of Eindhoven with all facilities as shops, restaurants and cafés. The 'Stratumseind' is around the corner.
In the complex you will find an elevator and are common bike-storage, outer space and central washingspace available.
Due to the big windows the studios are very light and you will enjoy a nice view.
Depending on your age and income you are able to ask rental for rental allowance. For receiving rental allowance you need to be at least 23 years with a maximum yearly income of € 21.025,-. To calculate how much rental allowance you would be able to receive you can go to the website www.toeslagen.nl. The maximum allowance per month is € 304,-.
The service costs contain out of:
- General maintenance.
- Security equipment (fire prevention etc.).
- Gas, water and electricity common areas.
- Cleaning common areas.
- Maintenance of the elevator.
- Tenants need to be connected or related to an Education Institute.
- Rental allowance is possible.
- Available as of 1st of January 2017.
- Renting price is excluding € 35,- service costs per month.
- Renting price is excluding advance payment of € 75,- gas, water, electricity per month.
- All people renting the studios need to have a My Housing Account. The costs herefore are one-time € 225,- excl. VAT.
- The studio is upholstered.
- Deposit: 2 times rent.
- All interested people should register at https://museumpoort.verhuurtbeter.nl. The costs for registrating are € 50,- incl. VAT.