This apartment, located in the heart Maastricht, is on the first floor.
Even though the apartment is in the city centre, it is easy accessible by public transportation.
Modern furnished and fully equipped, this apartment is also suitable for short-stay.
The “Kleine Gracht” is in walking distance of various supermarkets, the weekly fresh market on the Market square, a wide variety of shops in the main shopping area, numerous (small) cafes, restaurants, cinema and theatre.
The touristic hotspots are also nearby, such as the famous “Vrijthof”, the historic Basilica of our lady, and the modern shopping area “Mosae Forum”.
The apartment is on the first floor. De communal entrance, with stairs, gives direct access to the small hall.
The hall is connected to the kitchen and the bedroom
The kitchen is fully equipped and has an oven, electric stove, dishwasher and plenty of cabins.
The living area contains a large sofa, a cabinet and a TV (cable and wireless internet are included).
The bedroom is at the back of the apartment. A comfortable double bed, closet and good lighting and even airconditioning.
The bathroom is compact, but gives space for a sink, toilet and bath with shower.
Extra services included:
- Every 2 weeks cleaning of the toilet, bathroom and kitchen
- At the start there is a complete set of towels and sheets
- Clean-up costs € 175,= for 3 months and are compulsory.
- Rent based on a stay for at least 5 months. (shorter stay is also possible, please get in contact with our office)
- If you rent this place you will have to pay rent and booking costs, please contact us if you want more information.