This spacious studio, located in the urban area Wijck, is part of a 18th century building.
Even though located in the heart of Maastricht, this studio is easy accessible by car and is in walking distance of the central train station.
Modern furnished and fully equipped, this studio is also suitable for short-stay.
The “Hoogbrugstraat” is in walking distance of various supermarkets, the countless shops, loads of cafés and restaurants, the city library and the famous Bonnefanten museum.
The touristic hotspots are also nearby, such as the famous “Vrijthof”, the historic Basilica of our lady, the city park and the modern square “plein 1992” in the area Ceramique.
The studio is on the third floor. The stairway is in the communal entry and give direct access to the kitchen and the living area.
The kitchen is modern styled with an oven, large refrigerator and plenty of cabins. The kitchen is fully equipped. Next to the kitchen there is a small bar with two stools
The living area is decorated with a large sofa, a chair and a TV (cable and wireless internet are included). The windows give the room a very light and spacious vibe.
The sleeping area is on the other side of the apartment and is equipped with a double bed, good lightning.
The bathroom has a shower, sink, toilet and a washingmachine
Extra services included:
- Every 2 weeks cleaning of the toilet, bathroom and kitchen
- At the start there is a complete set of towels and sheets
- Clean-up costs € 175,= for 3 months and are compulsory.
- Rent based on a stay for at least 5 months. (shorter stay is also possible, please get in contact with our office)
- If you rent this place you will have to pay a brookerage fee, please contact us if you want more information.