This apartment, located in the heart Maastricht, is on the ground floor.
Even though the apartment is in the city centre, it is easy accessible by public transportation.
Modern furnished and fully equipped, this apartment is also suitable for short-stay.
The “Boschstraat” is in walking distance of various supermarkets, the weekly fresh market on the Market square, a wide variety of shops in the main shopping area, numerous (small) cafes, restaurants, cinema and theatre.
The touristic hotspots are also nearby, such as the famous “Vrijthof”, the historic Basilica of our lady, and the modern shopping area “Mosae Forum”.
The apartment is on the first floor. In the communal entrance you can choose to take the stairs or the elevator. The open hallway brings you to the bedroom and bathroom on the backside of the apartment and on the other side to the living area including the kitchen and dining area.
In the living area you find a nice, fully equipped and modern kitchen. The washingmachine is also in the kitchen.
Next to the kitchen there is a dining table with 4 chairs.
A comfortable sofa, two chairs and a television (cable and wireless internet are included) are on the streetside of the apartment.
The master bedroom is on the backside of the apartment. It is a nice and spacious bedroom with a double bed and good lighting.
The bathroom is next to the master bedroom, and has a spacious shower, sink and toilet.
Extra services included:
- Every 2 weeks cleaning of the toilet, bathroom and kitchen
- At the start there is a complete set of towels and sheets
- Clean-up costs € 175,= for 3 months and are compulsory.
- Rent based on a stay for at least 5 months. (shorter stay is also possible, please get in contact with our office)
- If you rent this place you will have to pay rent and booking costs, please contact us if you want more information.