This apartment, located in the heart Maastricht, is on the first floor.
Even though the apartment is in the city centre, it is easy accessible by car. The apartment also has an garage box to its disposal.
Modern furnished and fully equipped, this apartment is also suitable for short-stay.
The “Batterijstraat” is in walking distance of various supermarkets, the weekly fresh market on the Market square, a wide variety of shops in the main shopping area, numerous (small) cafes, restaurants, cinema and theatre.
The touristic hotspots are also nearby, such as the famous “Vrijthof”, the historic Basilica of our lady, and the modern shopping area “Mosae Forum”.
The apartment is on the first floor. The communal entrance gives direct access to the stairs.
The hallway brings you to one of the two bedrooms, a separate toilet and the living area.
In the living area you find a nice, fully equipped and modern kitchen.
In the middle of the room there is a big dining table with six chairs with a view on the rooftop garden.
An comfortable sofa, two chairs and a television (cable and wireless internet are included)
The master bedroom is accessible through the living room. There is a double bed, good lighting and plenty of closet space.
The only bathroom is next to the master bedroom, and has an spacious shower, sink, toilet and a washing machine.
The second bedroom is on the backside of the apartment. There is a double bed, sink and is next to the separate toilet.
Extra services included:
- Every 2 weeks cleaning of the toilet, bathroom and kitchen
- At the start there is a complete set of towels and sheets
- Clean-up costs € 175,= for 3 months and are compulsory.
- Rent based on a stay for at least 5 months. (shorter stay is also possible, please get in contact with our office)
- If you rent this place you will have to pay rent and booking costs, please contact us if you want more information.